New version of our reliable and solid carbon fiber / aluminum regulable camera system for the renamed QAV-PRO frame from Cinequads featuring:
- Universal camera mounting holes (Komodo / Z CAM / Blackmagic / any DSLR).
- V5 version with new full aluminum side plates, with an improved fast angle switch system.
- Keeps low and optimized QAV-PRO COG.
- Regulable tilt from -35º to 50º with 5º steps. Fixed angles for an easy and perfect adjustment and alignment with FPV camera.
- Quick release compatible.
- New 5mm main base plate featuring extra stiffness from light to mid-heavy payload for an improved antivibration and jello free.
- New main base plate with two different positions for the camera plate system for a better camera and lens position range.
- Designed to use with the best alphagel bushers (6 units included) to remove vibrations and jello for a butter smooth footage.
It is included all the necessary hardware and parts to install it on your QAV-PRO
Production lead time + worldwide shipping usually between 1 to 4+ weeks.
Please contact us for more info.